- ABSTRACT in English and Arabic should not be more than 300 (three hundred) words.
- Deadline for submission of Abstract: 10th September, 2021
- Deadline for approval by the Program Committee: 20th September, 2021
CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS (ON LINE)
The William Glasser Middle East Summit Program Committee is CALING FOR PRESENTATIONS that will explore the POWER OF CHOICE by sharing and enhancing the understanding, practices, approaches and concepts of Dr. William Glasser’s Choice Theory psychology.
- To connect, collaborate and network with colleagues from the Arabian Society.
- To join and participate in high calibre quality of diverse topics.
- Expand and Improve knowledge and skills for future training.
- Engage in a dynamic event to gain new ideas.
The Conference Program will include Presentations and Panel discussions related to:
CHOICE THEORY AND REALITY THERAPY
- Using the Chart in a creative way.
- Psychological interventions according to Choice Theory and Reality Therapy
- Diagnostic and counselling tools and techniques for Reality Therapy.
- Choice Theory and Reality Therapy in the Arab Society.
- Measurement and intervention techniques in Reality Therapy.
- Choice Theory in the Arab World: Figures, Conclusions and Expectations.
- Cultural Relevance of Choice Theory in the Arab Environment.
RELATIONSHIPS AND CULTURAL CONNECTIONS
- Couples in Relationships!
- Parents as a Couple!
- Living with Oneself: Joys of Understanding Relationships!
- Experiences of using Choice Theory in child upbringing.
- Family counselling
- Strategies and Techniques for a Happy Family Life
LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT
- Leadership in the Arab Society
- Strategies for a happier workplace
- Addressing the challenges in Leadership
- Management and decision making
GLASSER QUALITY SCHOOL
- Teaching Choice Theory in schools/colleges.
- Teachers as Leaders
- Using Choice Theory as an intervention tool for effective student behaviour.
- Collaborative Coaching and the Glasser Quality School
DURATION OF PRESENTATIONS
- 45-Minute Session: 30 minutes for presentation and 15- minute discussion on any of the above topics
- 60-Minute Session: Moderator plus 4 participants